Register for the 8IATC between 1 February and 30 April 2018 for your chance to win a two-night stay courtesy of our friends from Swale Modular Community. Thanks to their generosity, you could be spending two-nights in a rustic floating eco-bungalow on the majestic Murray River in South Australia. Imagine being gently lulled to sleep on the water after a big day, then awakening to the morning mist and sounds of nature as you enjoy a fresh cuppa on the deck. A getaway sure to soothe the soul and restore the spirit. What are you waiting for?!
For more information on the amazing eco accommodation at Swale Modular Community visit the Facebook page Swale Modular Community and www.dakinihideaways.com.au.
‘Connect to nature and appreciate pausing in life. Hear the wind, sway with the water and rise with the sun to feel the energy nature can provide. You will connect with the environment in ways you never have before, becoming an ecologically, sustainable experience, taking home so many memories and leaving only your footprints behind’. SWALE MODULAR COMMUNITY
Terms and Conditions
8IATC 2018 Registration Competition
- To be eligible to win, participants must register and pay to attend the 8th International Adventure Therapy Conference between 1 February and 30 April 2018.
- The competition commences at 12.01am on 1 February 2018 and closes at midnight on 30 April 2018.
- The competition prize is a two-night stay for up to two people at Swale Modular Community, Murray Bridge Marina, South Australia, is valued at $500 and is not redeemable for cash. Swale Boathouse Community reserves the right to offer alternative accommodation at another location should circumstances necessitate.
- The prize can be transferred to family or a friend and must be redeemed between 15 May 2018 and 15 November 2018 (6 months). Stay available for Sunday to Thursday night bookings only, not valid on public holidays. Weekends at the discretion of Swale Modular Communities during low season.
- The total prize is valued at $500. The winner will be randomly selected by an 8IATC representative, and will be drawn on 4 May 2018
- 8IATC’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by phone and/or email and may be announced on Facebook.
- Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.